1. General information.
1. The operator of the www.drewpart.pl website is Firma Produkcyjno-Handlowo-Usługowa Drewpart Arkadiusz Paszyński registered on: 38-246 Szerzyny 477.
2. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. By information entered voluntarily in forms.
b. By saving cookies in the terminal devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Information in forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website may also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. The data in the form is not shared with third parties.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the order or business contact.
5. The data provided in the forms are not stored on the Website server.
3. Information about cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's terminal device and obtaining access to them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. defining the user's profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's end device until they leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements suited to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user's navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Providing data.
1. Data is not subject to disclosure to third parties.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person is not made available.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
5. Managing cookie files.
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings.